Sea Tow Captain - Location: Rhode Island
We are excited to announce Sea Tow Rhode Island is EXPANDING to serve our members even better as we are looking to add additional Full and Part Time Captains to our professional team.
• Operate a Fast Response Assistance Towing vessel on patrol and in assisting disabled boaters on-the-water. Assistance will include: towing, fuel drops, jumpstarts, ungroundings and general marine assistance.
• Assist senior staff with salvage operations. Previous marketing or sales experience to assist with membership growth, while not a requirement, would be a plus.
• Perform general daily routine maintenance on the towboats during the boating season.
• USCG, License (OUPV, 50 Ton, 100 Ton, etc) upon Near Coastal waters with an Assistance Towing endorsement.
• We do a pre-employment drug test screen and then place all employees on a random drug testing program as required by the USCG.
If you or someone else with salt water in their veins is looking for an exciting full or part time opportunity with the best – please email: email@example.com
Customer Care Representatives - Location: Southold, NY
Service representatives handle a high volume of incoming calls for membership and related services, as well as on-water assistance dispatch, and outbound calls, chat, e-mail. The position also includes administrative and processing projects and tasks.
Seasonal, year-round, full-time and part-time positions available.
Various shifts available: Day, evening, full-time and part-time. You can expect to work either a Saturday or Sunday as part of your regular schedule.
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication and data entry skills
- Computer literacy – proficient with internet, Word, and email
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable and able to work independently
- Must be able to sit for the majority of shift
- Must work a Saturday or Sunday each week
- Spanish proficiency a plus.
Benefits for year-round employees include: Paid time off, health insurance, 401k plan.
Perfect position for college students - work available during summer, spring and winter breaks!
Compensation starts at $13.00 per hour - commensurate with experience.
You will be prompted to set up a profile in order to apply for the position.
SHOULD YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ISSUES APPLYING ONLINE PLEASE EMAIL JOBS@SEATOW.COM
Sea Tow Captain - Location: Montauk, NY
Sea Tow Montauk is expanding its service for members and is interested in hiring additional Coast Guard Licensed Captains for our team!
To be a Sea Tow Captain you must:
- Possess a United States Coast Guard Master Near Coastal license in good standing. The license must also include a valid Assistance Towing Endorsement.
- Submit to a pre-employment drug test as required by the United States Coast Guard. Upon hiring, the candidate must submit to random drug testing as a condition of his or her employment with Sea Tow Montauk.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a reliable vehicle for use by the candidate.
Please reach me, Captain John at 516-641-5331 if you’re interested and would like more information!